What makes us different? With Stilista, you will:
- Train in a real photography studio
- Hands on training with real models
- Test with a reputable published photographer and agency models
- Consult with a celebrity artist while you are testing
- Review your current portfolio with an industry agent
Payment Plans Available! Gift Certificates Available! Contact Sandy James at Info@stilistaagency.com for more information.
Stilista's Advanced Makeup Artist Workshop is designed for the experienced makeup artist who is looking to learn advanced techniques for television, HDTV, film, editorial, fashion, beauty, fashion, bridal, and airbrushing makeup application. Learn how to make yourself more marketable by learning the basics of hair styling and fashion styling so you can command higher rates. Learn how to airbrush, and take advantage of discount offers for airbrush machines. These intense, information-filled classes are taught by celebrity makeup artists James Cornwell, Jenn Quin, and Lilly Rivera from New York. Practice all of these techniques on REAL models, not on each other. Why is this better? It allows you more time with the instructor to perfect your craft.
Also, find out what agents are looking in a portfolio and how to build a portfolio that is marketable to agents. Learn how to grow your business and who to contact for work in the industry.
What's the hardest part of building your portfolio? We believe it is most difficult for artists to find excellent photographers and models to test with. At Stilista, we've done the work for you! Package B allows you to test with photographer Tim Coburn and agency models approved by Stilista Agency and Tim Coburn. Receive two beauty shots for your portfolio, a value worth well over $600.
If you are looking to take your makeup artistry up a notch, this workshop is for you!
We offer two training packages:
- Package A is a three-day intense workshop with practice sessions on real models. (Retail Value $1,500) NOW $1,350!
- Package B is the same intense workshop included in Package A, plus a fourth day for testing with photographer Tim Coburn. (Retail Value $2,000) NOW $1,800!
8451-I Hilltop Road
Fairfax, VA, 22031
There are currently no workshops scheduled. Please check back soon for the next scheduled workshop.